2010年1月24日星期日

2010 new year start again my new life

I'm back.very long time did'nt update my blog. Im sixteen now.wow..so faST..now still busy for my studies..feeling so stress..Im so confuse now..subject that I learning is very hard..but i will continue try my best..i wont easy to give up..And finally my dream was became true.I studying science..when the first day opened school ,i heard that my name in the s2 class..i really very happy.And i wanna cried.But i know it was past ..although now i studying in s2..but i know also i should continue study hard..now should start to prepare my spm..i hope i can do it best..because i dont hope that i  wasting my family money..and i hope that i can do it best for thinking about my lovely father and mother.i hope they will happy.i love them..they are my supporter..if didn'tt have them..i think i will be a kind person..do not know how to think about my future..thank you,Father and Mother.ANd all the picture that i updated was with my friends went to nga nga shan together =)


没有评论: